Pay Your Reliance Electricity Bill Through Any Of These Ways.Electricity provides a well known effect such as lighting, electromagnetic induction, static electricity and electrical current. It has become basic essentiality to live. Reliance energy is one of India’s largest private sectors in power utility. It is a sole distributor of electricity to
2) See your current bill and click on “Pay” button.
3) Then choose the way i.e. net banking, credit card and ITZ cash cards, you want to pay.
4) After payment you’ll get an acknowledgment massage that your bill is paid.
10,000 is a maximum amount for payment through credit cards but for net banking and ITZ cash cards, no limit.
• Pay by mobile phone- visit www.m.rinfra.com through your smart phone to pay your Reliance electricity bill. It is an original WAP site of Reliance Energy where you can pay your bill on the go.
• Drop Boxes- reliance energy have placed several drop boxes at places like- post-office, railway stations, ICICI bank ATMs, reliance energy counters and Skypak. You can drop your checks here for electricity bill payment anytime.
• Easy bill outlets- pay your bills at their easy bill outlets by cheques or cash at places like medical shops, kirana shops, etc. these outlets are open till late nights for whole week.
•ECS (Electronic Clearing Services)- here to avail this convenient mode of payment .
1) you have to procure and fill ECS mandate forms available at different available sources,
2) submit one copy of it to bank and other one to customer support centre,
3) after this your account will be registered for ECS mode of electricity payment and
4) after this your get an acknowledgement message,
5) And your mode of payment through ECS will commence from subsequent billing cycle.
These are few simple methods provided by reliance energy through which you can pay your reliance electricity bill.
Electricity Tariff for Reliance Infrastructure - Distribution Consumers
The Tariff Rates effective from April 01, 2014 onwards upto March 31, 2015 is indicated as follows:
Consumption > 320 units p.a = energy charge Rs 0.20 per kWH
0-100 units = 2.11/ kWH
101-300 units =3.58/ kWH
301-500 units =4.36/ kWH
Above 500units =6.36/ kWH
0-20 kWH = 5.47 /kWH
21-50kWH = 7.26/ kWH
Above 50kWH =7.76 /kWH