Online Payment Of Haryana Electricity Bill Saves Your Effort And Time.
Haryana Power Generation Company Limited (HPGCL) is responsible for power generation while Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) is responsible for distribution and transmission of power in the state.Subsequently, on July 1 1999, retail supply and distribution of power was handed over to Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) and Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) for southern and northern circles of Haryana respectively.
Being a state owned company, DHBVNL and UHBVNL not only have powers to distribute electricity to residents but also have authority to collect south and north Haryana electricity bill respectively. Residents of southern Haryana can pay their Haryana electricity bill online by following these steps:
• Log in to DHVBNL’s website and click on online payment and billing details
• You will then be provided with an option to view your bill by filling any of account number, bill number or K number.
• Click on link of “online payment”
• Now click on button of “make payment”
• Choose mode of payment from among debit cards, credit cards or internet banking
• If you choose internet banking, then choose your bank name and log in into your bank account
• Make your payment
• Take a print out of receipt
The latest electricity slab rates for the state of Haryana as specified by the electricity boards are mentioned below:-
For Total Consumption Less Than 800 units a month
• 0 unit to 40 units- Rs 2.7 per unit
• 41 units to 250 units- Rs 4.5 per unit
• 251 units to 500 units- Rs 5.25 per unit
• 501 units to 800 units- Rs 5.98 per unit
Total Consumption More Than 800 units a month For any number of units- Rs 5.98 per unit
UHBVNL headquarters is situated in Panchkula and residents of north Haryana can make their Haryana electricity bill payment by visiting UHBVNL e-payment portal.
You can use this service without logging in to portal. However logging in can provide you with more services than just bill payment. You can see your full bill after entering account number in appropriate column. Click on link of “Pay bill” and then select any mode of payment among debit card, credit card or net banking. Make payment of your bill and take a print out of receipt of your bill for future references.