Electricity Bill Cost-
• In Delhi ,the electricity price per unit has seen a hike of 24.15% in domestic areas and 19.49% in commercial areas. The rate announced by UP Electricity Regulatory Commission over 200 KW is Rs.4.16 To 5.17 per unit, below 200 KW the cost incurred is Rs.4 along with fixed charges that got increased to Rs 20/KW/Monty for domestic and Rs 75 /KW/Month for commercial accordingly. The commercial area has changed their rates to Rs.5.80 which was earlier considered of Rs. 4.30 per unit.
• To reduce the cost of electricity bills one need to follow certain practices like mentioned:-
• Try to use and keep the air conditioner at minimum or maximum high or low.
• Usage of washing machine and computer system should be done when required else switch of the mains will help to reduce wastage.
• The core reason of wastage is due to unawareness about issues like how much electricity is used, type of appliance and total number of units consumed.
This can be done by making various comparisons online through the range of products available. This will help you to save over your commercial and residential electricity bills. Another important factor to be considered is to get a reliable electricity provider. Selection should be based on best services offered at cheaper rates.