Choose Most Convenient And Easiest Option To Pay Credit Card Bill Online-
you with the authorization to buy goods and services within a specified limit. To pay credit card bill online you need to follow it billing process which is somewhat same for every bank if you choose net banking services. Following are steps which you need follow-
• Firstly visit your bank’s billing desk on their website.
• Enter your 16- digit credit card number.
• Now enter your e-mail as well as your mobile number for further use
• Select your net banker from dropdown menu.
• And then click pay.
• Soon after your payment you get a confirmation message or window.
Thus if you want to pay your credit card bill through net banking then you should follow these general steps that are required for almost every bank. Other than this there are several other ways to pay credit card bill online which are provided by different banks like-
• If you are an account holder of Citi bank then you can pay off your credit card bill through their online options such as- E-Pay, NEFT card payment and Citi bank account.
*E-pay: - pay your credit card bill online through E-Pay even if you don’t have Citibank account.
* NEFT: - make your payment of 500/- and above twice through NEFT service.
* You can also pay your credit card bill through your Citi bank account.
• If you have axis bank account then you will get IConnect, NEFT and online payment using other bank accounts facility for online payments. Where you can pay credit card bill online through IConnect from your savings account in Axis bank, or through NEFT.
• Likewise there are many other bank also that offers different online options for credit card payment.
Thus these are few options that are available for you if you want to pay credit card bill online.